Monday, June 26, 2017

Blood Rose ~ Review

Blood Rose
by Danielle Rose
Publication Date: June 21, 2017

There’s no wrath like that of a witch scorned. 

As one of the only spirit users in her coven, Avah has been chosen to wield The Power, the ultimate weapon against the immortal vampire species witches have been at war with for centuries.

But on the night of her birth rite, Avah’s coven is attacked. Forced to seek refuge among the very beings she’s sworn to kill, Avah vows revenge on those who took her former life from her.

As Avah slowly transitions into a life of blood and war, she realizes everything she’s been told is a lie.




Blood Rose was so not what I expected! A wild ride of adrenaline & emotion sure, but each time I assumed one outcome Rose completely surprised me with an alternate. And...sometimes the unexpected is far better than the expected!
This was my first taste of Danielle Rose's awesome & I will definitely be coming back for more! I love paranormal tales, particularly magical spins, & most definitely vampires! In the beginning I wanted to despise the witches killing vampire, but their reasoning & passion won me over easily. Once I began flipping those pages I simply could not stop. Immediately I was pulled into these characters lives, their betrayal stinging as if I'd been the victim, their battles becoming my outlet for revenge, & their connections filling my soul with rejoice. These witches, vampires, rogues, & the chosen made for an excellent adventure! I will most definitely be reading more of this author's work!!


Get your copy on Amazon!


Danielle Rose
Danielle Rose holds a Master of Fine Arts in creative writing from the University of Southern Maine. Currently residing in the Midwest, where she spends her days dreaming of warmer temperatures, when she’s not writing, Danielle enjoys pretending she lives in California, spending an embarrassing amount of time at Hobby Lobby, and binge-watching Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment